Welcome ROCmommas, ROCpoppas, and Friends!

Have fun with your kids - that's what it's all about. If you're looking for fun places to go in Rochester, NY (ROC), awesome
crafts to make, and yummy treats to bake with your kids - as well as some ideas for Date Nights - then you've come to the
right place. Welcome to ROCmomma. Happy reading, and please share your comments. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of this never-ending winter. We were promised an early Spring (that groundhog...such a tease!), yet we are still getting more of the white stuff in upstate New York. The combination of ridiculously cold air outside plus the dry heat inside is wreaking havoc on my skin and hair. So I was thrilled when I received an email from Bzz Agent about trying Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil.

I packed my new bottle of Miracle Dry Oil in my gym bag and kept my hopes high.

On Your Skin

The best part of a workout is the shower afterward, and the best part of my shower was using Miracle Dry Oil afterward. It dries almost instantly, and has a slight citrus smell - it's faint, not overpowering. It left my skin so soft, and absolutely no trace of oil on my clothes. My only complaint is that the bottle is too smooth; it would be easier to grip in the shower if there were grooves on the sides.

Do you have "Mom Hands?" Miracle Dry Oil also works wonders on hands. After a day filled with washing hands, doing dishes, washing hands before preparing every snack or meal, washing hands after every potty-training effort, bath time, washing hands, washing hands, and washing hands, my knuckles are red and my skin is chafed and cracked.

At night I have been spritzing Miracle Dry Oil on my Mom Hands and waking up to normal hands. Yay. It also works well as a cuticle oil. If we ever do get to see the green grass and blue skies again, there will be sandals. But while we're still stuck inside, take the opportunity to give yourself an in-home manicure and pedicure with some of the oil, in preparation for the nice weather.

On Your Face

You can even use it on your face. After a few days in Lake Placid (ten degrees!), I had dry patches on my forehead and cheeks. So, I tried the Miracle Dry Oil. On your face, a little goes a long way. I just spritzed some into my palm and dabbed a little oil on the dry patches. In a few days, my skin was smooth again.

On Your Hair

Miracle Dry Oil is also supposed to work on dry hair. This is my one other complaint: I have not been able to figure out how to use it without making my hair look dirty and oily. However, I did find that it works well as a conditioning treatment. If I spray my hair at night and wash it in the morning, it is softer and shinier than normal.

If you have dry skin or Mom Hands, then Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is worth a shot. It's around $5.99 at most grocery stores and mass retailers.


Be sure to Post a Comment and let me know how you like Miracle Dry Oil. As always, thanks for reading.


Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Miracle Dry Oil for free from Bzz Agent. However, I did not receive compensation for this post, and the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips